Where all the unsaid things are.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

blogpost the first

This is my umpteenth blog. And there I've listed few of the things why I made this NEW blog.

Ö BLOG ENVY. its always blog envy...hahaha! uhmp!

Ö im not in any other social and blogging site anymore

Ö i miss blogging a lot lot lot. you know, blogs. you write because you like to, not because its a requirement or a term paper. its a kind of exhaust pan! and blogging is spilling everything out... just spilling it out without actually worrying about technicalities

Ö i have lots of superfriends..and they have quite interesting stories. (._.)

Ö i like many stuff like movies, books, quotes, music, Meredith Grey, paintings, food, just almost everything great and small! and I just cant get enough of them. I think I can make a person sick by listening to me talk about one thing for the whole day! haha. at least blogs don't complain

Ö i dream a lot. some of them really mess up my day. some of them makes me high. whatever, i want to remember them. thats why is should try to write 'em here. i believe some of them are meant to come true. because some of them really did. i always want to alter me daja vu. haha.

Ö i am mushy. as well as a cheeseman. i can be mushiest and cheesiest here..


ME WANTS HERE!(._.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Mush Potato Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena