Where all the unsaid things are.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Whatabouts

Since I am almost done with my thesis and I can feel that I am really graduating, from this day, I will try to document each day until my graduation rites (as much as I can). To recall, evaluate, record, share the pathetic, gruesome, icky, hilarious and desperate things I’ll be meeting or doing over the period. I’m crossing my fingers to keeping this up. I always want to do this.


So this is it. The first day of my last semester in college. It’s quite ironic, to be excited to go on duty again but arrived late in the hospital. Yeah why is that? My natural sense of time has been disrupted due to consecutive days of having no classes. So I was given 2 patients to monitor today. It is certainly disguised because it’s a blessing. I got one of the most toxic patients so I was able to give shots. Three doses! Haha. I like that part of our job best. I remember the first time I actually did it, I was in second year geez it scares the hell out of me to thrust that holy syringe into somebody’s skin. But see, first impressions really aren’t permanent.


Today was well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Mush Potato Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena