It's not like I planned everything that happen in past present and future tenses of my life. Or they went through MY plans. My college education (which is quite expensive and for regrets), social connections (very poor and limited), romantic affairs (only two respectively) and so much more in that matter. Sometimes I feel guilty for failing to give my parents the previlege of parenting an academic excellent child. But there's always this black matter of my brain telling me that I wouldn't be stuck and suck in this course if not because of them. It is my deep regrets not to able to go study what I really want, arts.
Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same. That's my favorite line from All At Once by The Fray.
You're the lucky bastard when you did the RIGHT THING and you are HAPPY. So screw you, for being the King of the World! Haha.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment