Thursday, August 4, 2011
Thoughts from a citizen of the Earth
I was watching some earth science video tonight and I remembered how fascinating earth is - how it turned itself from a lifeless rock to such hospitable planet catering to all kinds of living and inanimate things we have today. It tossed and turned some molten material creating land and water forms just like that. Phew. Everyday since then earth changes itself more slowly but constantly for I don't know why. Perhaps it has its own agrarian reform laws that kept being amended. They say dinosaurs became extinct because it got so hot in here more than they can imagine, I don't know. Maybe because if they're still living here it won't be possible for mankind to begin? Maybe they're meant to go, because their contract with him already expired. Or man would pay better debts than they can, just like that. I really don't know the rule of the universe. But looking from here, past the great skyscrapers of the earth, learning history older than time, I'm wondering if how long will it be til the next generation. I am wondering how would everthing look like by then. I'm having some weird features in my mind right now. Would they look like that one shown in The Time Machine? Or those little men in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment