One year after graduation, seven months after passing the Not so Easy Board Examination, I still feel the same. I'm misplaced big time.
You can tell that I am. I haven't got any decent job in the hospital, or clinic, or community. I wonder if there's ever a "decent" job out there for us now, honestly. But no matter how my profession has been "challenged", I am supposed to live it by now.
I know it's such a waste of time and will to think of something you could've been when you could always make lemonade from the ones you've got. But I feel terrible to imagine how life could be brighter if I had been a TV host or documentarist or director, more often than I move bowels lately.
I'm going to tell why for once. I have this ability to mutate into someone super working with things I really like. I guess, it's a higher degree of compensation, too. People from my high school could attest to that. During senior year, we have three Mathematics subject (Alzebra, Calculi and Trinonomy). I would never hit above 85 in any of those but my English subjects' mark are, well, they're outstanding. Apparently, Mathematics outnumbered our English subjects (we just have 2, English 4 and Public Speaking), so I still didn't graduate valedictorian. Hahaha. I'm kidding. I need to battle off 14 brains to get there. There's just too little pride one could take being on the 15th spot in a class of 40 just because they can't find the motherfugging X everytime. I mean it's probable, if we had 12 English subjects and 1 Arts, right?
Going back to my lemonades, it's like a big version of Mathematics. I'm thinking that maybe I am not getting any post in a hospital just because I don't like to. Other reasons would be shadowed excuses.
I always wanted to make documentaries about things, people, events and probably french fries, too. That's why I wanted to get in either communication arts or film at the University of my Dreams. My parents thought it would be great, if I won't get killed in a rally. They always thought I'd become an activist when I go to college because of my temper and intolerance to mediocrity. And that is the story entitled, "Why I ended taking up nursing in the nearest state university". What's yours?
Saturday, March 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment