Where all the unsaid things are.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

bus ride, volkwagen beetles and throbbing on a 24-hour donut place

  • I rode an ordinary bus to my boarding house and I didn't exorcise.
  • I saw 6 - yeah SIX for crying out loud - Volkswagen beetles! A moss green. A rusty silver. A light blue. An orange. A red. And a white! But I'd be more delightful if I can knock off somebody's head. I have a thing on volks beetles. They inexplicably make me feel light and child-like.










....


.......

............^The phase-out of original beetles. The phase-out of me.
  • I took a cheap magazine from a booksale. I read somewhere over the pages that dog fights do not usually cause too much damage. The loser will usually submit by lying down, which reduces the level of aggression in the dominant dog. Izzie laid down on the bathroom floor. Christina on the counter. Now, I understand. We are a bunch of dogs. The world is this strongest dog.
  • The world wins again.
  • I just noticed that I'm lying on this table with the munchkins. I gave up a million dollar worth battle. I lost a friend and the love of my life.
  • Tired. Helpless.
  • Call me. I think I'm dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Mush Potato Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena