Where all the unsaid things are.

Friday, May 22, 2009

For Mushy

Dearest,

I have carried the thought of that last time we were together, it was longer than a lifetime. A dull life, that I wish to end tonight. Do not worry my love, I have woke up from all those tremors. It is you I love, I have woke up. But if one day, I won't be able to, you'll know I loved you everyday I lived since that untimely mid-day we met. It has been cleared. I've woke up and I've seen it as bright as the sun on that first hello.

You never left me but I always fail to be there for you. I regret having left you for so so many times. You gave up once. I was dying but scared to pull you back because you might not believe in me anymore. But you've returned in your small glance and waves in the window, like you've always been, you are my sunshine, and I am grateful for it. Where I have gone does not matter. Where we will go is what does. This world shall not tear me away again no matter how hard it should try. But if it does, I'll come back to you... just as sun comes back to the day every dawn.

In this room, and at this time the clocks are all making up for lost time. And I too, have much catching up to do... but they will not catch me, too. Just please... let me try again. I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Mush Potato Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena