The official first week of school just worn off. It was jam-packed. Wednesday would be for minor subjects. While thursdays would be for the 7 concepts and 1 pre-op skills lab, which means I would be hurdling over an 8-unit subject for 8 hours on that day. Friday is another day for those relentless minors. And the rest of the days (including weekends) would be a self-motivated duty days. I still got nothing useful in my head, not even the slightest enthusiasm on beginning right my P12,000-worth semester. My mental health is deteriorating, because for some reasons I laughed on the most hurtful things to me. Because I'm in love with somebody but I have a strange way of showing it. I don't know how to sort out things between my past and present. Well maybe I became insane because of the intervals of horrible sanity. But for whatever it takes, I still don't think that I have the strength to let all these go - the beautiful gift of living itself and everything in it worth cursing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment