Where all the unsaid things are.

Friday, July 3, 2009

it's just another sickening week

because I'm literally drowsy and chasing my nose at the end of it.

Worse.
A developed case of sinusitis.
Worst.
That pig flu. I'd rather have sinusitis.

It's been sickening because I can feel the stress all over my body now. And I'm not enjoying anything I'm doing lately. I am just so busy these days that I just never seem to have the chance to write or paint or just walk slow to appreciate the day. The world just seems so in a hurry! I can't remember going to school or hospital without running. Everyday all you got to do is run, run...and run.

Good.
That I have you.
I'm happy I'm alive. And with every dose of your Neverland, I am living. And never tired.

Keep me strong, Peter Pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Mush Potato Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena