Where all the unsaid things are.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Whatabouts

I was looking for a possible topic for my thesis proposal and i ran through Lisa Ray's page. She is actually a promising international actress. At 37 she was diagnosed with multiple myeloma. It's a rare "incurable" cancer of the bone marrow.

So here are the the signals: always exhausted, pale, drained, and completely depleted of red blood cells. The lack of oxygen can make you a serial yawner and spacier.

It actually scares me. My BP is significantly low though constant at 85/60. But of all my objective assessments, the most apparent is that I yawn more than usual. And you just know when something is not kosher with your body.

Or maybe I'm just a big time sleepyhead. Argh. Sometimes it is really better not knowing. Ignorance don't scare me, big facts do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Mush Potato Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena