Where all the unsaid things are.

Friday, November 19, 2010

A very serious post

I need to start my enhancement review tomorrow so I motivated myself to get on it by buying a new notebook and jazzing it up. There, with my groggy penmanship. It says A Very Serious Notebook. I have all kinds of notebook that's why I have to write that. This will contain NOTES not sarcastic doodles during my Attention Deficiency intervals on lectures. This is a serious notebook.

I have enrolled in iMind but now I’m having second thoughts about it. Demi (who already took and passed midwifery boards) said RUN is better. But still not sure if I’ll really change my mind. I’ll know tomorrow. This whole thing makes me a little crazy. I don’t know much about those review centers so I go for whatever my friends recommend. I’m a little what do you call this, uhm..something between excited and anxious feeling. I want to settle in a formal review already. I want to relearn things like a refresher because I’ve become a little rusty about the whole stuff. My board exam would be better if I took it on my third year than now. Inconsistencies in school and very poor decision making on my part has consumed quite some time already. SO I REALLY NEED TO DECIDE TOMORROW (and watch HP7). Ugh. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Mush Potato Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena