But it's okay. Jen sleeps like a baby. I can't help but to stop and stare. :)
Yesterday was my first day of review in iMind. It was fun. But I haven't decided about settling there yet. I'll sit in in RUN next week to weigh them both.
Primarily, these are facts about iMind:
- The lecturer is dynamic. I really appreciate how he managed to be consistent in that tone from 8am to 5pm with only 1 hour-lunch as a break.
- The discussion covers almost anything about the concept (Fundamentals of Nursing, that time). The problem: the lecturer is talking in a non-stop high-speed pace, few points are not clear.
- Shorthands are the core technique in note taking.
- Time bounded. Lecture starts at 8 am and ends up at exactly 12 n. Resumes at 1 pm and dismiss at 5 pm. I like that most of all.
- No pressure.
No comments:
Post a Comment