I want to be a real madman for a day. So I will have the privilege of saying my thoughts without filtering them. I can tell unbarred truths all the time. It's okay if I dont shower which is very favorable on cold and rainy days. I won't worry about people minding my manners. I won't understand norms and so I'm not compelled to act on it. I could tell our love story over and over again. I will have some degree of courage and freedom I don't have as a psychologically sound being. I could be just anybody - the great skeptic, the president, the sinner, the saint, the lover. Every moment is the first and last. Every day is a new day. It doesn't matter if the day went terrible, because at the end of it, like all the other might-have-been days, I will forget.Sunday, August 28, 2011
M&M's TW #3
I want to be a real madman for a day. So I will have the privilege of saying my thoughts without filtering them. I can tell unbarred truths all the time. It's okay if I dont shower which is very favorable on cold and rainy days. I won't worry about people minding my manners. I won't understand norms and so I'm not compelled to act on it. I could tell our love story over and over again. I will have some degree of courage and freedom I don't have as a psychologically sound being. I could be just anybody - the great skeptic, the president, the sinner, the saint, the lover. Every moment is the first and last. Every day is a new day. It doesn't matter if the day went terrible, because at the end of it, like all the other might-have-been days, I will forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment