There's a nasty wisdom tooth growing in my mouth. The fourth and last of them (i hope so im right). It's raising hell in there. I can't believe some people doesn't grow all four of them!
I feel so starved although I'm not missing any meals. I take advantage of the peak of therapeutic effect of pain relievers. These pills are magic! But eating never felt so surreal. You're putting the stuff in your mouth very slowly and munch it on the good side then swallow it but it doesn't feel like reaching the stomach or that place where food gets digested to be happiness.
My cheeks are puffy because it's just that swollen inside. I've never taken so much medication my whole life than the last 3 days. Mostly ibuprofen and im gonna start with antibiotics today. I won't if I could. Antibiotics is just as bad as the toothache. Or maybe 3/4 bad. The loose coated tablet is too big that I can't swallow it without touching my tongue which leave that horribly bitter taste. I've been taking one Advil after the other. Sometimes the effect lasts 5 hours and if I'm lucky 7 hours. I wait as long as I can bear the pain to take the next one. I'm not a big medicine junkie ever since I was a kid.
Apart from learning how to talk without actually opening my mouth, which gives me a different but nice accent when I talk in English, I've also learned that there are all sorts of home remedies for this. As in a lot, you can make a dinner if you put everything there is in a pan. It was first surprising how many things there are then I realized that this is a common mankind experience which puts sense on why the long list.
Here's a good list of them for the record: http://www.homeremedyshop.com/42-home-remedies-for-quick-wisdom-teeth-pain-relief/
I'm gonna try the saline solution because I've read that long term use of Advil makes your stomach bleed due to suppression of prostaglandins (Jen told me all about it, she knows a lot of stuff) or serious heart problems (worst case). Yes! Dammit TFIOS, pain demands to be felt, I hope you're happy. There are just pains impossible to feel and do nothing about it.
It scares me what people on the internet say about how long it might take before it stops but it also varies from one person to another. Maybe about few months to years. I would like to think that my mind is stronger than my body. Or what people say on the internet. I'll let you know!
Monday, July 7, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment