Where all the unsaid things are.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

seventeen minutes to midnight

Had I been so sad for a very long time that now I can’t make anyone believe that I can really be happy for a day?

Maybe.

And maybe proving something is a crap. But for a particular person, I’ll prove that I can tie up tight my happy strings again.

If I had a bad try today, I’ll still give a try tomorrow. And even days after tomorrow. I still believe that that day will come when I can be happy without even trying and you would believe that.

Even if for now there is nobody else but me left to believe that.



(12.03am. I already consumed 3 minutes of the day where I should start being happy again rambling. So I think I should sleep.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Mush Potato Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena