Where all the unsaid things are.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Whatabouts

Today is the last day of NMAT* registration which Jen and I are supposed to take. But we decided to just wait until next year when our timetables are not this tight. Definitely we can't take it on April because intensive review for NLE** will be starting and Jen needs so much catching up with her masteral. We'll take it next time then.

Guess what? We started piggy banking! It's gonna be December few days from now so we figured out something to fund extra somethings. Plus we have plans. And small projects. I'm excited about it. Hope they'd go all well.

I'm looking forward to meeting Rose and Theresa, Annie, hopefully, and of course other friends of Jen.


*National Medical Admission Test
**Nursing Liscensure Examination

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Mush Potato Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena