Where all the unsaid things are.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Whatabouts

It's true that when you have so much to say so much to tell, words would be scarce even when you try to talk. These past few days, it's been rough. That explains my absences here.

So finally, we decided to enroll in NARRI Nursing Review. It's quite a risk. We don't know how things work with them but due to proximity of the venue, we took it. We there refers to my closest friends, Dyan and Chester. So far, nothing is proving us we made the right decision. But I guess we'll stick with it. Probably just do double time reading and verifying doubtful information they are giving us. TSK.

One reason I want to pursue it is that I could be with Jen almost anytime beyond my review hours because it's in the same campus. And she could walk me to my classroom everyday. And we could have banana split every weekend! Or vodka. Haha. Yay! :))

This is both our final semester. Our there refers to Jen and me. Me, my last semester in college, and Jen her last in masteral. That is if we finished everything before the deadlines. We got a long list of to do's (and not to do's) we try to keep it up.

I really really want to write many things here now, things like new bus rides experience and music and unborn twins and frustrating paper works and why Jen and I spent the whole afternoon in the toilet floor and love. But I'm afraid I have to go and prepare my examination for my student nurses tomorrow. I'm playing head nurse in ER this week. So that's all for now. Gah. I'll be writing something more useful soon!

[This is me keeping up with my promise to my blog. ^^,]

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Mush Potato Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena