I lay down on my frozen bed tonight, 33 hours after the board exam result. But everything else within feels so lucky and warm. Yes, I'm overjoyed. Yesterday was perhaps the best day my life. With you right there, holding everything up for me. Tight. Unwavering. Until the good has finally found its way of revealing itself. I'm sorry for tagging you to such heartache. Thank you. It wasn't excruciating as it seemed because you have taken half of everything from the start.
Though I thought my esophagus shut down and didn't came back for sometime after, I know that was the best noodle cup I ever had. The best bottle of cold punch. The best unfamiliar place to celebrate. The best start of something barely known. Because I was with you. And we had happiness for dinner.
I have something with which I can identify now when you say you're proud of me and so I'm overjoyed.
No comments:
Post a Comment